Best Practices in Building HTML5 Games
As the saying goes, “Quality is always the result of intelligent effort.” This timeless quote by John Ruskin summarizes most of the best practices in building HTML5 games by today’s standards.
These are a few tips you should keep in mind when developing HTML5 games.
- Use a responsive layout
- Optimize the game’s performance
- Use touch events instead of mouse events
- Use a virtual joystick
- Use device-specific features
- Use a mobile-friendly font
- Use large buttons and icons
- Keep the game simple
For an explanation of these tips, read the full article here.