Free game graphics and audio resources
Scoreoid has a great post on resources for Global Game Jam 2012, including good links of free art and sound resources.
Some of the list:
- HasGraphics – Free Graphics for Indie Game Developers
- Open Game Art – Free, legal art for open source game projects (includes models, sprites, textures, sounds, music).
- SpriteLib GPL – Static and animated sprites that are free for any use.
- Lost Garden free game graphics – Danc’s miraculously flexible game prototyping graphics for small worlds.
- pdsounds – Public domain sounds, a free sound library.
- The Freesound Project – A collaborative database of Creative Commons licensed sounds.
- The Official Blender Model Repository – Free Blender resources.
If you’re looking for more resources, check out the full post and check out the Ultimate Indie Game Developer Resource List